WELCOME TO THE HOME PAGE OF TEAM LIFEBLOOD AND THE 2021 TOUR de TC
You can follow the Tour de TC and see all the photos here: https://www.facebook.com/bob.falkenberg.5
If you would like to make a donation to Be The Match via Team Lifeblood or would like to ride in any part of the Tour de TC, you have come to the right place.
If you are between the ages of 18-44 and are interested in joining the registry - click here: https://my.bethematch.org/lifeblood. Or text lifeblood to 614-74.
To make a donation, just click on that "SUPPORT US" button at the top of the page.
To join the Tour de TC: Join Team Lifeblood using the "JOIN OUR TEAM" BUTTON at the top of the page, or any of the other Teams or start your own team, then contact Stacey Chase at Be The Match Schase2@NMDP.org and let us know what part you would like to ride and get answers to any questions you may have.
The Tour de TC starts Sunday May 30 with a ride from Be The Match Headquarters in Minneapolis to Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN and finishes at Mayo Jacksonville, FL on July 25, 3500 miles later, just in time to go to Charlotte, NC to participate in the 24 Hours of Booty Ride on July 30 and 31. Team Lifeblood has a team at the event: https://events.24foundation.org/team/344439
Here is the route for the Tour de TC: (note: the route cuts across Lake Michigan by Ferry). You can see the latest updated route here: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35132238 Details are still under review to find the most bike friendly roads and paths.
Here is the current itinerary for the Tour de TC:
Some other things to know about the Tour de TC:
- We travel self contained with no SAG support vehicle (you can bring one if you wish).
- There is no registration fee, we ask that you do your best to fundraise.
- We stay in hotels/motels and eat at diners and restaurants along the way. You cover your own travel expenses. Coin laundry is usually available every 3 or 4 days. We have a suggested list of what to bring.
- Here is a link to our 2017 Tour of the West Coast that shows how we roll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbMTq1Xu_-M
- There will be media coverage along the way, including TV interviews (participation optional). You will be asked to sign a release form so that Be The Match can use the photos and videos from the tour.
Join Bob, 12 year transplant survivor and veteran of numerous fundraising tours and Team Lifeblood, spreading hope and raising money to make sure everyone who needs a transplant can get one! Riding for a brighter ToMARROW
Please join the team and support the lifesaving work of Be The Match!
Special thanks to my sponsor: